| Price : $45
Secure Data Wiper completely allows you to delete records of online/offline internet activities and safely wipes your private confidential data from hard drive and safeguards your computer privacy. When you delete files or folders, it goes to recycle bin or trash. Emptying recycle bin does not delete it permanently. The file's name is removed from the disk's index, but the data still remains on the disk. Software ensures total file unrecoverable elimination.
The software operates in two different wiping modes that include:
Non-destructive wiping wipes the unused disk space (Supporting both hard disk drive and removable media) and erases all your online/offline internet activities.
Destructive wiping wipes the entire or selected disk area sector range regardless of data saved in that sector range.
With plenty of useful features the software delete records of your internet activities, such as history, cookies, typed URL, cache internet files. Wipes files and unused disk space using various disk erasing algorithms and eliminate passwords, deleted documents list. Completely removes records of recently used application including Microsoft word, Power point, Excel, Access data base records and more. The advanced features in the wiping software eliminates deleted system file including administrator temporary file, clipboard contents, system registry traces, windows event log, network folder etc.
- The Software functions on Windows XP, NT, 2003 server, ME, 2000, 98 edition supporting FAT & NTFS file system.
- Allow user to view the records before wiping out internet files and other data on your PC.
- Delete private records of your internet explorer such as temporary files, typed URL list, history files and cookies to FREE up the disk space.
- Safely wipes unused clusters which are not currently linked to any file system.
- Completely wipes out unused disk space on the hard disk.
- Secure data wiper supports removal of temporary files: log files, memory dump files and old data files.
- Wipe multiple files and directories completely.
- Support all major USB removable media including pen drive, memory card and other similar devices.
- Facilitate to switch from Non-destructive wiping mode to destructive wiping mode.
- Non-destructive wiping wipes the unused disk space (Supporting both hard disk drive and removable media drives) and erases all your online/offline internet activities.
- Destructive wiping wipes the entire or selected disk area sector range regardless of data saved in that sector range.